Welcome To Our Family
Our fitness-based after school program offers convenience, education, and a safe-minded, loving staff!
Dacula Family Sports now offers an after school program that encourages physical fitness in your child’s life! We take pride in being the only LICENSED, fitness-based program in the Dacula area. The students are offered organized sports to participate in each week. They may choose from: Tae Kwon Do, Gymnastics, Dance, or Cheerleading!
- Students will get to participate in their chosen sport two days a week, and another physical activity every other day.
- We provide a healthy snack each day.
- Each day, homework help is provided by our qualified staff.
- Transportation is provided from your child’s school to Dacula Family Sports.
- Fight childhood obesity HEAD ON!
- By offering a healthy snack and keeping students active, our program is fighting childhood obesity, HEAD ON!
- Making more time for family!
- By enrolling your student in our program, you are allowing them to participate in an extra-curricular activity, work on their homework, and play with other children, all before you even get home from work!
- Life lessons!
- Our sports team atmosphere teaches students discipline, how to work as a team, how to participate in a structured environment (other than school), social skills, communication skills, and much more. These are all skills that students will be able to take with them well beyond their time at our after-school program.
Elementary School Offerings
- Duncan Creek
- Fort Daniel
- Puckett’s Mill
Middle School Offerings
Monday thru Friday
Before school drop off as early as 6:30 AM (Available for Dacula Elementary students only / additional charges apply)
Pick up as late as 7:00 PM
- $85 / Week *
- $10 / Week additional for extra sport or before school care **
*All After School enrollees must be on the auto pay system.
**Before school care is only available for Dacula Elementary School students.
As a client of the after school program, you will also enjoy discounts for single-day or week-long camps, when a teacher workday is scheduled, spring break, or winter break! Discounted rates also available for siblings.